Our mission is to produce traceable, specialty grade Yemeni coffee at their origin by radically improving and streamlining the supply chain. To do this, we are working directly with farmers and cooperatives by establishing "Coffee Collection Centers" (CCC) and a state-of-the-art processing mill.
- The people of Yemen are at the center of our work.
- We are educating farmers on the best agricultural practices to improve the quality and production of their coffee trees.
- Employ more people, especially women, to improve the livelihood of all Yemenis
- Yemen is a country facing one of the greatest water crisis on the planet.
- Sustainability is a guiding principle at the center of all our business practices.
- We are implementing Innovative irrigation and dry processing techniques to address water scarcity and reduce impact on global warming
- Implementing the highest coffee quality control standards, specifications and protocols
- Remaining a reliable trading partner with consistency at our core
- Working with full transparency with our farmers and accurate traceability with our importers and roasters around the world
Producer : AL ROWAAD coffee association
Region : Sanaa
District : AlHayma Alkharigiah
Members : 300 Farmers
Coffee Trees : 30000
Main valleys : Bait A'alal - Bait Alzabadni
Characterizes & Notes: Concord grape, Fruit loop, Melon, lime, fruit, salt, floral, cherry, chocolate
Producer : Bura coffee association
Region : Hodaidah
District : Bura Mountain
Members : 500 Farmers
Coffee Trees : 5 000 000
Main villages : Alsharf - Alkhuzai - Bani suliman - Bani Baqi
Characterize & Note: Melon Banana fragrance,sweet almond,creamy texture.